< Back to services

We provide guidance with the following license related questions:

  • Should you license groundwater use?
  • What are the requirements from the department?
  • What water uses require licensing
  • Do I need a hydrogeologist/geohydrologist?
  • How do I apply for a water use license?
  • What needs to be covered in the groundwater report?
  • What should I get from my groundwater scientist?
  • How-to tips